This is a follow-up to my previous post about the new blog challenge which was started by I-do-not-know-who and will end I-do-not-know-when.
My task is to name bloggers who I would like to tag and whom I would like to ask my 11 questions. I will try to name the people who I have not seen tagged by other bloggers (though I have not read all blogs). You can see that I'd love to tag some people who can't be tagged!
@ does not have a blog
@ can't write in English
@ too busy
Here is the potpourri of my questions.
- When is your birthday? (No need to mention the year!)
- Describe the place where you were born (as some of you do not live in your native country).
- What do you do first thing in the morning?
- How do you relax? (Parachuting or abseiling would be met with a standing ovation!)
- Do you like circus? Why yes/no?
- Can you explain the difference between a sleuth and a sloth so that a child can understand?
- Can you swim? (I can't!) How did you learn to swim?
- What are the first three words that come to your mind when you think of school? (Quick!)
- Which (one) year of your life would you like to repeat? Why?
- What is your favourite music?
- What makes your day?
After you respond to my questions on your blog, you may treat yourself to any chocolate from the shelves below.
|#eltpics by Roseli Serra|